Webinar on Leadership Charisma & Staff Engagement
Natures & Objective
Smooth operation and continual growth of a company depend on the leadership of its managers. For managers to maximize their performance, they seek to develop leadership qualities, managerial skills and sensitivity that are necessary for achieving company’s goals. In light of that, this webinar aims to share with participants approaches to gain staff support and become a trust-worthy managers with charisma. Whether you are already a seasoned manager looking to gain a professional edge or need to improve in particular areas like leadership qualities and motivation skills, this highly practical workshop will definitely take your know-how to the next level.
- Challenges for Nowadays Managers
- 10 Leadership Qualities of Trust-worthy Managers
- Learning Leadership Skills from Great Leaders
- Understanding How Empathetic Expression Helps Build Rapport with Staff
- Critical Success Factors of Staff Engagement at Workplace
- Powerful & Influencing Words for Developing Leadership Charisma
Date: Friday, 17 Jun 2022
Time: 10.00am – 12:00pm
Format: ZOOM – Login details will be sent to participants before the training commencement date
Language: Cantonese with English materials
Speaker: Mr. Wilson Chu, Principal Consultant of HMI Consulting Limited
Wilson is currently the Principal Consultant of HMI Consulting Limited, the Consulting Associate of the Hong Kong Baptist University and was the Chairman of Judge Panel for its master degree project in Strategic Human Resources Management. He was also the Consulting Associate of Poon Kam Kai Institute of Management of The University of Hong Kong, the Survey Manager (in compensation and benefits) at Watson Wyatt Hong Kong Limited, responsible for growing and overseeing the survey business with over 300 key accounts in Hong Kong. Wilson has extensive consulting and training experience in performance management, leadership development, compensation and benefits design, cultural change, organization structure design, business process improvement, etc.
Fee (HK$): HK$ 480/ person
- If pay by credit card, please select the payment option “Credit Card by Stripe” in the Registration Form below
- If pay by direct deposit, please pay to the following account and email the receipt with your name/ company chop to firstname.lastname@example.org: HSBC Account No.: 178 742 946 838
- If pay by cheque, please mail the crossed cheque payable to HMI Consulting Limited to 20/F., Central Tower, 28 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong together with the photocopy of this notice.