Webinar on Emotion & Stress Management Amidst Covid 19 (1.5 Hour CPD Unit)
The ongoing pandemic has not just hit hard on the local economy and social life, but also greatly affected our emotion. Fear of getting infected, job loss, and business downturn are all possible stressors that may trigger emotional outbreak in recent days. In light of that, ACCA Hong Kong will be partnering with HMI Consulting Limited to organise an online workshop which aims to equip participants with simple techniques for managing emotion and stresses. Whether you are looking to gain a professional edge on this topic or need to improve in particular areas such as paradigm shift and self-talk practice, this highly practical course will definitely take your know-how to the next level.
- What Is Emotion & Its Types
- Understand How Emotions are Generated and Affected by Stressors
- Assessing Your Stress Level
- Common Source of Stressors and Ways to Deal with Them
- Correlation among Stressors, Mindset, Emotion, Behaviors & Results
- Developing Positive Mindset and Emotion
- Practicing Positive Self-talk in Stressful Situations
- Different Approaches for Channeling Your Emotions
Date: Saturday, 26 September 2020
09.45 Workshop begins
11.05 Q&A session
Webcast: Login details will be sent to participants before the training commencement date
Fee (HK$): ACCA Member: 150; Non-ACCA Member: 220
Language: Cantonese with English materials
Lecturer: Mr. Wilson Chu, Principal Consultant of HMI Consulting Limited
Wilson Chu is currently the Principal Consultant of HMI Consulting Limited, the Consulting Associate of the Hong Kong Baptist University and also the Chairman of Judge Panel for its master degree project in Strategic Human Resources Management. He was the Consulting Associate of Poon Kam Kai Institute of Management of The University of Hong Kong, the Survey Manager (in compensation and benefits) at Watson Wyatt Hong Kong Limited and a senior consultant of Hong Kong Productivity Council. Wilson has extensive consulting and training experience in balanced scorecard implementation, performance appraisal system, leadership development and coaching skills, compensation and benefits design, business process improvement, etc.
- If pay by direct deposit, please pay to the following account and fax the receipt with your name/ company chop to 852 3629 1056: HSBC Account No.: 809-349301-838
- If pay by cheque, please mail the crossed cheque payable to HMI Consulting Limited to 20/F., Central Tower, 28 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong together with the photocopy of this notice.